Lifting Gear Inspection
ECI shall perform
- Lifting Gears Registry (Sheaves, Snatch Block, Slings, Webbing Slings, Shackles, Turn Buckles,Swivel….)
- ECI shall be responsible for the Certification of Lifting Gears and Lifting Equipment as per ASME, ANSI, BS, API, SAUDI ARAMCO GI’s and ARAMCO SWIM Matrix.
- ECI shall set up a plan to make sure that all inspections are carried out on time and also manage a recommended inventory level of portable Lifting Gear & Lifting Equipment to be held within CLIENT sites, determine correct deployment of Loose Lifting gears around the site and establish the correct inventory
- ECI shall assist CLIENT departments to set up Lifting Gear & Lifting Equipment tracking systems and to train their people on how to store, track and visually inspect their assigned Lifting Equipment.
- ECI to inspect only items identified by the CLIENT, and all such items (lifting gears) shall be color coded to confirm that an inspection has been completed. Any Lifting Gears found lying without color code; such Lifting Gear should be quarantined and not to be used unless inspected by ECI.