BENEFITS AND REWARDS
ECC values the health and well-being of our employees and provides a variety of market-competitive benefits programs to address employees’ benefits needs. Our total benefits package is highly regarded and is designed to meet employees’ basic and life-changing benefits needs
ECC wellness includes policies designed to facilitate employee health including allowing flex time for exercise, providing on-site kitchen and eating areas, offering healthy food options in vending machines, holding “walk and talk” meetings, and offering financial and other incentives for participation,among many other options.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance plans are income protection benefits while on leave for injuries, illnesses and accidents occurring outside the workplace
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Confidential Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan is available to all employees with a variety of investment options and employer matching
- Tuition Reimbursement & Training available for graduate and undergraduate studies, to include textbook and lab fees
Voluntary plans are 100% paid by the employee. Employees can choose which voluntary plans are best for their own situation. Some voluntary plans pay cash benefits directly to employees to cover living expenses, lost wages, copayments and deductibles. Other benefits include disability insurance, life insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, and other plans and services.
The challenges associated with the changing nature of work and the workplace environment are as real for the campus as elsewhere. Rapid change requires a skilled, knowledgeable workforce with employees who are adaptive, flexible, and focused on the future.
When it’s present at work, it inspires individuals and teams to achieve more, communicate better, and build upon each other’s strengths.